There is Hope
We believe that God has given us all we need in His Word to know Him and to live in a way that is pleasing to Him. Our difficulties may never completely go away, but when a person willingly submits to God’s instructions and makes the effort to do things His way, there is help and hope. Life can be better, starting today. There are answers and lasting solutions for whatever you may be going through in your life.
Everything will be held in strict confidence, except where, in the counselor’s judgment, there is a biblical and/or legal requirement to involve others (e.g. criminal activity).
Our church is thankful that we are able to provide Biblical counseling to our community at no cost to our counselees.
Expectations on Grace Biblical Counseling
- Privacy. Everything will be held in strict confidence, except where, in the counselor’s judgment, there is a biblical requirement to involve others (e.g. criminal activity).
- Care. Our staff will care for you and treat you with respect.
- Encouragement toward Christ-likeness. Our staff will encourage you in your successes and exhort you to think and behave in a way that pleases God.
Expectations on Our Counselees
- Be honest. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to help you if you are not honest.
- Do weekly homework. The assignments will encourage lasting change.
- Give us some time. Habits are not developed overnight.
If you desire to seek help through Biblical Counseling then please fill out the forms below. You can either download a PDF version to print out and bring to the church, or you can fill out the form through the online link below.
We look forward to helping you!
Please note: Each individual coming to counseling needs to fill out separate forms. All forms must be completed in full before a counselor is assigned.